To make you wedding album, I use your personal online gallery...
1. In the top left hand corner hover your mouse over the 'Selected for Purchase' option.
2. Click '+Add New Set' and name it something cute that'll amuse me. This will allow you to make multiple albums so you can have different photos in your own album and your parent albums.
3. Press 'Select Photos' near the top right. This will allow you to multiselect and put a tick next to any you click on. To deselect just click it a second time.
4. Once you've selected the photos you would like in the album, click 'Add to Favourites'. This will send your selection to your current set.
5. Then click on the name of your album in the top left, which will open up your selection in a gallery with a black background.
6. In the top left there is a 'Send to...' button, use that to send it to me over email! Voila!
Once I've received your selection for the album, I will discuss with you your desired album size, style, cover and page numbers as well as any preferences for layout.
I will then make an initial design so you can see how your selection of photos fits across the number of pages. At this stage you might find you want to add or remove pages or photos.
As soon as we have come to a decision about that, I will invoice you for the album which needs to be paid in full before the album order can be placed.
You will still have up to one redesign of the layout only once the invoice has been paid. Changes to the cover, page options or numbers may incur an additional fee if the new request costs more.
When you're happy with the final design, the order will get places and then we twiddle our thumbs excitedly!!